logo

logo

diumenge, 18 d’octubre del 2015

Tips for learning English!

Hello everyone!

I have recorded a video of myself speaking for 14 minutes. In this video, I am giving you tips for learning English. I speak Catalan in the video so you do not miss a single word!

You can watch it as many times as you like. You can leave a comment if you wish.

I hope you like it and put them into practice!

David.

______________________________________________________________________

Hola a tothom!

He gravat un vídeo de mi mateix parlant durant 14 minuts. En aquest vídeo, estic donant-vos consells per aprendre anglès. Parlo català en el vídeo perquè no es perdeu ni una paraula!

Podeu veure'l tants cops com vulgueu. Podeu deixar un comentari si ho desitgeu.

Desitjo que us agradi i els poseu en pràctica!

David.


4 comentaris:

  1. Wow, David! Great tips! I'll share them with my students. Thank you so much! :)

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Lorena! I am glad you like them!
      Of course, feel free to share the video with whoever you think might find it useful! :)

      See you soon!

      Elimina
  2. Thanks David. Your advices are always welcome. I´ve been watching some of your videos and I believe this is the way to teach too. thanks again for all your effort, please let number 11 be your school for a long, long period. AMPA is glad to have you as a part of the teachers team ;)
    P.D: my fridege in on top of my freezer, je, je.

    ResponElimina
  3. Hello Sofia,

    First of all, let me tell you that I really appreciate your message. I record this type of videos because I am convinced of their positive effects in my students' motivation.

    Secondly, I am also glad to be a part of this team. My colleagues make a great effort not only to enhance their pupils' skills but also to broaden their knowledge every day.

    Finally, I heard you are going to teach English to some of my students' parents... Please, tell them to watch my six phonetics videos! They can take advantage of them in order to improve their pronunciation.

    David :)

    P. S. Let's see when we can meet in person!

    ResponElimina